In the interest of fun and sharing, I'm participating in a 5 Fact Friday hook-up at Reflections of You. Today is double inspriration day because at Shutter Sisters the one word prompt was "cameras."
Hence the photo! The Spartus was a clean out the foot locker moment with my in-laws years ago. The Canon AE-1 was my first SLR that was purchased in Oklahoma where my husband was stationed. And the other camera---don't have a clue where I got that one. I have others--a couple I should try to sell. They aren't valuable, I just appreciate what they represent.
1. Surprise! I like old cameras! I'm not a collector, I just love thinking of the memories they hold.
2. There always is a stack of books next to the bed and on my Kindle. Just started: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society; also A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson. There's more, but I don't want to bore you.
3. Going to lunch with my bestfriend on Friday is a favorite thing. We try new restaurants, we talk, we laugh.
4. I'm seriously considering an "organize my life" month.
5. It would not bother me if I never tasted beer again. But don't take my wine glass until I'm finished! Where's the chocolate?