Saturday, July 28, 2012

BLACK & WHITE SUNSHINE


Isn't it fun to just "let go?" I wish I did it more often. This blog was an exercise in just letting go because I knew nothing about blogging, I just jumped in. The frustration level comes when I drag my feet because I think I don't have subject matter.

The same thing with this photo. I was taking some photos for a working project and during the processing part of it, I needed some playtime. Call it procrastination--I think initially the term fit, but I enjoyed the time spent making this black and white sunshine. The project is still waiting, but I'm thinking maybe I should use this technique.  So maybe playtime turned into art time.



4 comments:

  1. A beautiful photo Angela procrastination pays off ..... Thanks for leaving a lovely comment
    on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art time is a Great thing!!! I love the photo and your blog is looking good. Here from FB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this image.
    Art time IS Play time. Once you realize that, it is gold. And then you often have to remind yourself.

    Keep playing!

    ReplyDelete