Saturday, January 12, 2013

A PHOTO WISH LIST with INTENTION

Bloggers are so inspiring. I've seen several words for the year with goals for each month supported by beautiful and inspirational digital artwork. My word for 2013 is "INTENTION" but right now I have no intention of creating artwork for it. Maybe later. (Perhaps my word should be procrastination.) Or maybe it is a good thing that I'm clear about my intentions.

There also were some wonderful blogger photo bucket lists.  Great idea. Usually when I write something down, it gets done--seems like a good reason to write myself notes that cover one-third of my desk on brightly colored post-its. Unfortunately that sounds and looks like clutter....I digress.

I've got some decent excuses for my recent lack of activity.  Injuries meant no carrying heavy equipment or sitting at the computer so I've barely pressed my shutter button. But I'm MUCH better. I have a new camera and tripod (and an empty wallet), so no more excuses.  

My INTENTION is to be spontaneous with my list so here goes
My meditation prayer spiral in the backyard.

2013 Photo Wish List

* Sunrise over the small lake across the street. Catch the Canada geese flying over in the morning.

* Blue Ridge Mountains in different weather (I can see them as we enter our neighborhood and love the change in their daily moods according to the light)

* My grandson - that's a tough one

* Neighbor pets - we don't have a dog or cat anymore, so it would be fun to play with them

* Create a digital 4 seasons artie-fartsie look for the bedroom

* Carry the camera and use it daily.

* Get in front of the camera (do I have to?)

There--done.  It is something I do all year with plenty of room to build on it.

It will be interesting in 2014 to see if I really did accomplish what I wrote down. 

Do you have a photo wish list for the year?

Peace, Angela

2 comments:

  1. Great list Angela. Glad to hear that you are healing from your injuries. I am doing 52 of You , which is 52 weeks of self-portraits. It will be a challenge, but I think in a good way. Can't wait to see pictures from your wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on a year of lots of photo taking!

    ReplyDelete