There also were some wonderful blogger photo bucket lists. Great idea. Usually when I write something down, it gets done--seems like a good reason to write myself notes that cover one-third of my desk on brightly colored post-its. Unfortunately that sounds and looks like clutter....I digress.
I've got some decent excuses for my recent lack of activity. Injuries meant no carrying heavy equipment or sitting at the computer so I've barely pressed my shutter button. But I'm MUCH better. I have a new camera and tripod (and an empty wallet), so no more excuses.
My INTENTION is to be spontaneous with my list so here goes
|My meditation prayer spiral in the backyard.|
2013 Photo Wish List
* Sunrise over the small lake across the street. Catch the Canada geese flying over in the morning.
* Blue Ridge Mountains in different weather (I can see them as we enter our neighborhood and love the change in their daily moods according to the light)
* My grandson - that's a tough one
* Neighbor pets - we don't have a dog or cat anymore, so it would be fun to play with them
* Create a digital 4 seasons artie-fartsie look for the bedroom
* Carry the camera and use it daily.
* Get in front of the camera (do I have to?)
There--done. It is something I do all year with plenty of room to build on it.
It will be interesting in 2014 to see if I really did accomplish what I wrote down.
Do you have a photo wish list for the year?